A student or group of students deemed to be in violation of the Code of Student Conduct is subject to the imposition of the following sanctions upon individual students or organizations, either separately or severally:
- Reprimand– A written notice that the continuation or repetition of specific conduct may be cause for further disciplinary action.
- Restitution– Compensation for damages to a property right limited to the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Probation– This sanction may include the exclusion from participation in privileges, such as extra-curricular activities, the suspension of activity card, and/or suspension of on-campus driving privileges. Additionally, if the student is determined by any of the disciplinary procedures herein set out to be in subsequent violation of the Code of Student Conduct, the student may be either suspended or expelled. The provisions of the probationary period shall be determined and expressed by the committee.
- Voluntary Withdrawal– A student may be given the option of voluntarily withdrawing from the College. The Discipline Committee may specify a period of time before the student may apply for readmission. To qualify for readmission, the student must receive approval from the Dean of Students and meet the academic standards for readmission.
- Suspension– Separation from the College for a definite period of time. A student may be suspended for a specific period of time not to exceed two years. To qualify for readmission after suspension, a student must receive the approval of the Dean of Students and meet the academic standards for readmission.
- Expulsion– An indefinite termination of student status from the College for a period of not less than two years. To qualify for readmission after expulsion, a student must receive the approval of the Dean of Students and meet the academic standards for readmission.
- Interim Suspension– Any indication of facts that could cause imminent danger or harm to the health, safety, and welfare of the accused, students, faculty, other persons or College property or any indication of mental or physical harassment of students (hazing) by an organization or student may result in immediate interim suspension of the organization or student by the Dean of Students. This interim suspension may continue until such time as a disciplinary hearing is held to consider the matter.