Former WCCS students who have not been in attendance within one calendar year will be required to submit a new application for admission. If students have attended college elsewhere during this period, official transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records. WCCS students who wish to enroll under a different student type (i.e., Dual Enrollment student who wishes to enroll as a Freshman upon high school graduation), an updated application for admission must be submitted prior to the term of intended enrollment.