All students must submit the required documentation listed below in order to be considered for admission. Applications and forms are accessible from www.wccs.edu. In order for transcripts to be considered official, they must be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records directly from the issuing institution/agency, or if submitted by the student in a sealed envelope from the issuing party.
Required Admission Documentation:
- Wallace Community College Selma online application for admission
- Certification of Eligibility for In-State Residency
- Official high school transcript with posted graduation date or GED certificate with passing scores
- The College receives official high school transcripts from prospective students via e-script, regular mail, and hand-delivery (transcripts must be received in a sealed insignia envelope) from students. All official and valid transcripts must have an eligible graduation date inscribed and the signature of a designated high school official. Transcripts that appear fraudulent or invalid are validated or disproved by the local high school. If there are additional questions or concerns about the high school (which does not have to be accredited), the College’s registrar will check with the Alabama Department of Education to determine if the diploma issued from that school is recognized by the State as a high school diploma.
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Students who have achieved a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university are only required to submit an official transcript from the degree-granting institution unless seeking a degree from Wallace Community College Selma.